Remote Control Motorcycle
In order to improve her ability to control
and operate a remote control car, Judy has decided to analyze the car
data, such as velocity, acceleration, weight, fraction, power, and energy.
To start the analysis, she examines a basic diagram of the displacement
curve of the motorcycle during its operation.
What is known:
- The operation lasts 30 seconds.
- From 0 to 10 seconds and 22 to 30 seconds, the acceleration is positive.
- From 10 to 22 seconds, the acceleration is negative.
- The velocity is 0 at 7, 14 and 26 seconds.
- The velocity changes from positive to negative at 7 and 26 seconds.
- The velocity changes from negative to positive at 14 seconds.